View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 07:01 PM  
mightyjoe
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WP-Script View Post
Hi Mightyjoe,

First, thank you for being a loyal customer for more than 3 years now. If you sent us emails during 3 years and never got answer then you may have asked something out of our scope or maybe wrote us with a wrong email ?

Please don't hesitate to give me your ticket number we'll be glad to help you ! I have no problem right now cause I solved them myself

Concerning the "suspicious redirect code" please don't spread this kind of false information ! I don't even know what would be our interest to do this kind of thing.
Well, finally after all those years I got a response!

I sent them direct on your membeship page so I dont think its a wrong email.

Yes 3 years and hopefully counting. I have bought from mytubepress too but their themes has a lotttttt of php pages and lottttts of codes that makes my site turtle like crawling fuckin slow. And I find your themes so fast and more SEO friendly.

I apologies for "suspicious redirect code" comment. Thats why I say "I think" because I'm not sure. I'm not a developer nor programmer so for me, weird codes on .js means "suspicious redirect code".
mightyjoe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote