View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 09:40 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Amateur nude Latina Girl - Jade from True Amateur Models - (Trueamateurmodels.com)

Name: Jade from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Soda & Hot Dog Refreshment Stand Sales
Pictures: 588 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Jade and I am 19 years old. The thought of me being a sexy nude model on an adult website really turns me
on! I wonder how many guys will be jerking off to my photos? Just thinking about that makes my pussy wet! I met Ray
(model photographer) at a baseball game last weekend and I was working at the refreshment stand serving drinks and
hot dogs. When it was time for me to take my afternoon break, Ray walked over to the break table and started talking
to me. He sat down and as he was eating his hot dog and drinking his beer, he started talking to me about his website!
I must admit, I have never had anyone ask for me to go with them to do a nude photo shoot!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

I was in a really great mood, I was going to get paid my money that night from working at the refreshment stand and
Ray wanted to know if he could take me out to dinner after the modeling shoot! He explained that there would be no
strings attached or anything like that, he just liked me and wanted to hang out for a while. He really did make me feel
very comfortable. He showed me his website that night and I decided to shoot the very next day! You have to
understand, I am pretty shy and I would not normally do this, but I really did have a lot of fun at the shoot!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/am...ade-promo.html
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote