View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 04:05 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
Wow man lol. This place is getting out of control. I had someone try sell me a network of sites the other day they never even owned. Something needs to be done pronto. Whether its selling something, link exchange etc. A verification system needs put in place where certain proof of ownership and other things must happen before the deal goes ahead. Im sure all legit webmasters would be up for something like that to start getting more protection
I always hit up the sites directly and make sure they know who these brokers are.

I had 2 guys this week already try to sell me links on sites they didn't own...and the site owners had no idea who they were.
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote