View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 01:04 PM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby74 View Post
Hi,

Just bought the plugin and my first impression is absolutely amazing. So, I have built a cam site and it works perfectly fine. However, there is an issue with showing iframe on browser which has enabled adblock. I believe this was mentioned earlier in this thread. So, the idea was to change the original iframe link to my whitelabel link with Rewrite tool as adblocks haven't included in black list the WL (yet). But I could not manage to do so. Is it possible to rewrite | chaturbate.com | www . mywhitelabel .com

Thanks
Hello. The plugin does not show the embed videos, pictures, sounds etc. It just takes the content from the feeds and puts into your posts. It looks like in your case the embedded video (its HTMLcode) is just broken. Or your WordPress template breaks it for some reason. It happens when something is made wrong. Just switch it the default one and test. If it works, it's a bad template. If not - the feed must be checked (the errors can be anywhere).