View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 11:06 AM  
Biggie Smalls Web Writing
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRConk View Post
It's me, Aleksandar Markovic, working for VRconk.com, without any issues.

Truth to be told, Biggie Smalls Web Writing - Branislav Zivkovic, 32000 Cacak, Trnava BB and I were in some business project together. I invested a bit more money than him, the job continued to make money as I got some neurological problems, which I have ton of papers to show. He was stopping by at my parents house, very often, threatened them, yelling and what not.

When I got recovered, on MY and only MY suggestion, we wen't to the lawyer to sign papers that he should get what we made from the project which I was running, so we did that. That makes me a scammer? I don't think so.

Also, because of him, I got my PayPal and Paxum blocked on my own name, as he got HIS Paxum blocked, so as he opened on HIS WIFE I don't see a crime that I opened on my mother?

Constantly saying he's scammed, and I freely, on my suggestion went to sign off the papers with him.

Also, that 100e he said he got, that 100e he asked as literal extortion, because he said, and I quote: "if you give me some money now, I will stop speak bad for you on forum". And as we all see, he didn't stop, so we can see what kind of man he is.

Because of him, I lost several clients, I gave him job for one of the client, he screwed that up, maybe even on purpose, but who am I to judge and I got fired as he got fired as well, but we both got, paid truth to be told, since the client is a solid dude.

Then after that, behind my back, tried to contact that same client, and ask him if he can do for him some free work to make up the screw up he sent to me as a middleman.

And he can say to anyone that I'm a scammer?

Also, I again can't see the solid proof that I'm a scammer?

Very interesting point of view
Stupid fuck, you signed papers where it says you admit you owe me cash + you scammed other people here. So I will keep bumping this since you aint going to make a cent on this forum

Skype: bzivkovic88 - Email: orders at xxxtranslations.com - ICQ: 618 800 215
Biggie Smalls Web Writing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote