View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 12:20 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
OK, I guess that is your way of doing business. WTF is a " commercial match" anyway? You have now approached me twice asking for my business, yet when I ask a simple question like show me a few (what you consider) attractive models, you do NOT have the business savvy to answer. Either by "delivering the goods" or politely declining. Instead you re pitch your deal with the "kennel of models" you claim to represent and are trying to unload on unsuspecting victims ! Maybe the clients, you claim to make videos for, do not care if they get videos full of fat and ugly Botox bimbos tattooed from head to toe, but some of us who want a classy content do.

So, good luck to those who want to do business with you, because they will need it!

You also need to learn an old business motto :"Our customer,our Master" if you want to stay in business. Maybe then you can " feel the Feeling" better.

With that said, I am out of here !
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote