View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 03:05 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
I'm well aware that DMCA/EUCD is American/European law but that really means fuckall anyways because these guys could probably just ignore your request and tell you to kick sand. And you really don't know what you're talking about if you think cloudflare is going to remove anything.

And again, if I want my videos down, I'm NOT going to fire off an email bleating, "take my videos down!" That doesn't seem too intuitive and obviously doesn't work because his shit is still up there. But then again, I utilize the tubes to my advantage and I'm more than halfway to a 6 figure earnings per month.

I hate to say this, but it is what it is. There's are bad tubes and good tubes (your words), and like you, I go where the eyeballs are. I give away specific videos and other I do not. I DMCA tubes that put up videos I do not release. I DMCA siterips from google/bing(yahoo, duckduckgo, msm, aol). That's the game if you're in the paysite biz.

I don't steal content, I produce it, and I work with the tubes..I'm just like you. I just happen to work with a lot more.
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote