View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 12:46 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryLoveTV View Post
@Markul thank you! Gonna check this.
also check out justforfans and ismygirl. no ref links here, just my advice. you can use the same content on each platform so a video/pic can do at minimum triple duty

for vids also check out sites like clips4sale, iwantclips and manyvids. on c4s you can add a link to your website provided you update regularly, I've gotten so many cam clients through those links throughout the years and I'd guess would prob would be the same for subscription content sites

for subscription sites, what I like about the 'ismy' sites is that they actually do promo on your behalf as well. my bf signed up the guy side (ismyguy) and performer support is phenomenal, he received two welcome emails when he signed up with a step by step guide to setting up his page, and answers to common questions, etc, unsolicited

I rec'd that company (ismygirl) to another woman in my town who lost her job due to covid ish last week and she got 3 subscriptions on her second day with zero adult social media presence

EDIT: saw Ryu beat me to it

Klen also gave some wicked advice. twitter and reddit are a must...forums can be super-useful but you have to make sure it's not one just full of pirated material as these peeps are not a potential client base. I've had some great customer conversions in the past with two non-pirate forums, PM me if you want the URLs

I think you're hot af, good luck with all this!!!
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote