View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 01:47 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris Wolf View Post
She's a MILF. What more can you ask for? I know 6 milf subs alone that have a combined 3 million users. 1 alone has 1.2 million. That screams captive audience to me.
^^listen to this man

MILFs do REALLY well on cam and in vids. I'm in my early 40's but look young cuz -despite smoking like a chimney- red don't crack and I'm skinny, but not worried about the day I might actually look my age. I never categorize myself as MILF cuz I don't look like what clients expect for that niche of the biz but even if I did would not be an issue

@Cherry, to me you actually look like you're in your early 30's. def not a teen but MILF is a 'look'. you don't have that look, to me at least. market the age you look to clients, not your actual age. with clients one on one no shame in revealing your real age, just saying for MILF I wouldn't expect someone with your look

when you get there though, don't expect that to impact your income, older women who look their age rock cam and content. huge market as Fenris attested to above

would like to send you a doc with some additional tips on using Reddit to promote (it is effective, if it's the content producer/performer doing it-carefully), written by a fellow performer but I paid her to write it so I have the right to share it

can't PM you the doc as you haven't accepted my friend request, if interested hit me up at jqpoet at hotmail dot com and I'll reply with the doc. has some additional tips for performers and a whole list of effective reddit subs included

agreed on the seasickness cam wonkiness but you'll figure that out with time. some of my first vids were atrociously inept and still sold

also in vids to come (pardon the pun) let the potential clients (promo) and customers (vid sales) see your eyes. as humans we're wired to be into that

also make sure any music you use is not copyrighted. I have no idea regarding the clip you posted (don't recognize the track) but something to keep in mind in general

peace and $$$$$
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote