View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 02:57 PM  
zijlstravideo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Ellisa View Post
Regardless of whether or not the coin and the NFT market flies I LOVE that they have figured out how to work with CAM4 models and our White Label system to promote the coin.

While you are correct many adult coins have dropped with this formula, none of them have been clever enough to use an actual cam site as part of their launch platform. Or to set up a white label and earn money as an affiliate WHILE doing it.

Or at least none that I noticed.

It was an interesting use of our tech and streaming platform. The models got exposure to a bunch of crypto guys that don't typically use cam sites. Some of them were dropping very large tips today during the AMA.

How can you use Pink Label to stream something unique?
After a decade of so many failed tokens, you can't really expect people to get excited anymore over just a simple website and a token that doesn't actually provide anything new. It doesn't serve a real purpose. And if you also use "meme-marketing" to get some attention, sure, which might work to get some quick attention short term, but you're going to make it really hard for yourself to be taken seriously in the long term.

Their intentions are probably good and all, but so far, it's just a fancy website.

I wish them good luck though.