View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 08:27 PM  
ry0t
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Get wealthy - Ask me anything

Invest into Rex Token. I would start several metamask accounts, over 25. With the new custom RPC from Binance Smart Chain
Name Smart Chain New rpc https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org ID 56 Symbol BNB Explorer https://bscscan.com

i would buy BNB from Binance.us. I would send the BNB to trust wallet for mobile. Then I would swap the BNB to the Smart chain. By using the swap function.
Then I would send 5.1 BNB to each account and buy 1 bnb of trex, 2bnb of mrex, 2bnb of actual Rex.

you will be eligible for the big payday since you bought through the auction page. that means if your account is hit with the daily big payday you will get 30% of your investment in BNB that you can claim. So check the rex-token.com site every day.

Then you will go back the next day and use the stake page to stake for 15 years.

This is immutable technology. This will never go away. You will get in at 008 of a cent now. In one year's time when this goes live 90% will be staked. Already 600m tokens are distributed with 95% staking. This will be listed on binance and you will provide the liquidity. If it ever gets liquidity since you're the one to sell it back. Binance may evaporate and turn fully dex (decentralized exchange)

Everyone will stake Rex and when it sells for 2 or 3 dollars, everyone now will be a billionaire if they are holding 50k worth of the Rex products

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,
I am currently programming USD on the blockchain. I have an investment opportunity for anyone who is looking to get wealthy. The problem is most of you will not know how to invest in this cryptocurrency. That is why I made an easy step by step video instruction course and made it available for free on youtube. I will also handle your needs privately if you need to get over $50,000 into it and you do not know what you're doing. I won't gouge you on the price. I'll take no money and use my referral link to buy you the token which gets me 10% without taking any of your money directly. The token is called Rex Token. It is the first high interest certificate of deposit on the blockchain. It is run by the Binance Smart Chain blockchain.

Even if you are poor I want to help you. Right now you can claim 33,000 free tokens which is worth $35,700 in a year from now. All you have to do is hold .11 BNB in your metamask wallet. I will explain everything if you email me for the link. I cannot send you a link or I might get deleted it says.
ry0t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote