View Single Post
Old 11-11-2021, 03:44 AM  
j3rkules
VIP

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsevenup View Post
im having a good time with stripcash - Alex is my AM, responsive and helpful;

they made a mistake on one of my payout sending to wrong account TBH its taken longer than it should have to resolve - but that being said im just waiting on a final confirmation from my bank now in a couple days i will know 100%;

I get averaging around 7-10% of signups becoming spenders; makes circa $3 earned per signup but on revshare so this number could go up over time
(some of my traffic gets cookied for CB, but there its around $1.5 earned per signup so not as good, and same traffic going right to CB didn't yield anything much)

Hitting around 3-8 signups a day, dont care verified or not both can be spenders

Have caught what I would consider a couple baby whales;

also had 1 model signup and get me a $50 bonus, no idea where she came from but her profile is nice to see! haha

Only sending about 2500 clicks a month at the moment, SEO traffic; scaling it up slow and steady
It is really not bad for the amount of traffic you are sending, it has to be of a good quality obviously.

j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote