View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 01:22 AM  
DVTimes
Holedex.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockeed View Post
First let me thank you for this detailed feedback!

Your idea is great actually we have it in mind for middle-term/long-term. It requires lot of money to create and manage this type of site, including the payment processors costs due to high risk. But this is definitely something we have in mind.

About the theme itself, we are aware that many models wouldn't invest their time set up everything. They already have content to produce, to share and manage their fans. Btw, that's why we will soon implement imgur so models can upload content just by pasting imgur links.

To go straight to the point, this themes targets more webmasters who are working with models than models themselves. I've already been contacted by webmasters who want the theme to create sites for their models.

About payment systems, i'm currently writing an article explaing in details what kind of processors that work with woocommerce accept adult
Yes

If you can target a lot of webmasters and sell them the idea, then this is great idea.

In an ideal world, you could do with a team of dedicated webmasters who can do this as a business, as in setting up websites for models, and running things.

However, this could also be a problem. Will a model want to pay a webmaster x amount each month to run things, and to trust them not to close the site or sell the domain or even put up costs if they work out the model is making thousands.

One suggestion may be to have a forum on your site. It may be useful for people, such as models seeking webmasters to set up sites, webmasters offering services. Things people like about the theme. Advise to new people who want to know how to set up a wp site and so on.