View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 03:15 AM  
DVTimes
Holedex.com

Industry Role:
I presume we are talking about this site fansly.com.

I am now going to make a few suggestions, and I suspect you will claim I am wrong about what I am about to say and tell me how you are right and I am wrong.

1. The fansly.com logo is not friendly on the eye. I can see that you have a sort of blue lock like the onlyfans logo, but it looks a bit too corporate. My advice is at very least change the colour to pink or something. It is heat shaped, so red or pink often goes with a heart. Not blue. It feels a bit cold. And why make it blue just because the onlyfans logo is blue. You want to be your own site rather than another onlyfans clone.

2. The black background is dreadful. Black backgrounds for adult sites went out in 2001. White or a pale pink or something is easer on the eye and much more welcoming.

3. My advice would be that on the front, you see pics of all the models on your site and a way to search for them. For me this is a mistake onlyfans has still not done. Other similar sites now show the models. When I go on your site, it looks like no models are on it, so I leave.

4. Your best not to offer anything rather than 1% affiliate referral, as it makes your site look naff. If you offered 10 or ideally 25% and had an agreement with models (you could if your system allows it let models opt in or out of affiliate system) then you would become huge. Not all models would want or understand that it is in there interest to have affiliates take a % of sales, and so they are best not to opt in and struggle. But others would see this as a huge plus to joun your site.

5. Get t-shirts made up with your website logo on, and send them to models free who use your site. The idea being they will take pics of themselves wearing them and post on twitter and so on. In turn bringing people to your site.

6. One thing to consider. While you probably think fansly is a wonderful domain name, personally the sly part makes it sound creepy and may in fact put people off. I say this now, as it needs thought about. In truth that may or may not loose you both customers and models from your site.

One thing I would suggest is don't be an onlyfans clone, aim to be better than onlyfans.