View Single Post
Old 12-18-2021, 04:17 PM  
DVTimes
Holedex.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli58 View Post
I'm with you. I've bought a ton of content from them over the years and have referred countless people who have done the same and I've only ever had one person with a problem and that was with a missing model release, and that issue was resolved for them within a few days.

I will however say I've had seen DV Times around over the years and I can't count how many times he's been banned from places including XBIZ. This whole thread just sounds super sketchy to me.
I was banned on xbiz for stating I thought BLM was not a good organisation in a post. Feel free to contact them to confirm this.

So I was banned from one place.

If you cannot count to one (you claim you have problems counting) I am sorry for you.

At least I can count to six.

As for your claim that what I posted as 'sketchy', then feel free to ask the AFSC representative on this forum (above) if I have stated anything that is not true (I do not like being told I tell lies), and happy to post screengrabs of all emails I was sent and that I sent myself.

As I stated, my problem is just that I had my account closed (it now seems to have been made open again) for simply not paying for something that I had not agreed to.

I will repeat what happened.

1. AFSC posted on this forum a discount code. I thought (my fault) the code applied to packages.

2. I made an order and applied the discount code to the package.

3. I clicked to pay.

4. Discount code still on package.

5. I went to pay.. At this stage I get an message stating that I would get an email with payment instructions.

6. The email says something about discount is not applied to package and to pay full amount.

7. I log back in to account but cannot see any place to cancel.

8. Next day (I think it was next day), I get email asking for payment or account closed.

9. I send an email explaining that I did not now want package at this time and would purchase probably next year, and not to close my account.

10. Email sent to me with no more than account closed.

11. Go to site. Account is closed.

12. Go onto this site. I send AFSC a message saying what happened.

12b. No reply even today on this forum from AFSC.

14. Notice account now active again.

15. No one from AFSC has up to the point of me posting this post has contacted me to say sorry it was a mistake or something. Indeed you will notice in this thread that AFSC has rather rudely ignored me. Instead, the AFSC representative has decided to have a ding dong with one of there paying customers.

Now I have only posted this as you seem to be suggesting I have told lies, and I am happy for AFSC to state if anything or everything I posted is not true.

I think my thread (this one) was to state AFSC seems to have an attitude problem with some customers, and what do AFSC do, but to have a ding dong with someone who has paid them good honest money.

Perhaps I am living in a different world to you, but if I pay or about to pay for a service or product, I expect a bit of customer care. I certainly would not expect to be told to get stuffed as AFSC have done above to the customer.

Also someone (it may have been you) has posted that this customer may not have a lot of traffic. What has that to do with anything or indeed you? You have posted that you got good service with AFSC, and that is good. But why are you getting involved with the conversation with AFSC and the customer, or indeed with me and AFSC as it has nothing to do with you.

And what does me being banned from xbiz have to do with anything. Indeed, I may be the worlds worst person, responsible for ww3, covid, the next covid, so what? Does that mean I am supposed to get bad customer service?

How dare you treat me as if I have done something wrong.

To be honest, you sound like a stalker or something. Have you nothing better to do than go on someone's site and work out if they have lots of hits, or to post about me.

By the way, I have no idea who you are. Clearly you have had so little impact on me that I have not noticed you or remember you, or in fact care who you are. But clearly I must be on your mind.