View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 01:41 PM  
dgraves
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
This is some bullshit! Conversation with CamBuilder:

Me: I just got CamBuilder approval for CP Productions. Are my sales stats located in CamBuilder or MoneyTree?

CamBuilder: Cambuilder and MoneyTree are separate programs. If you are looking for your moneytree stats, they will remain with MoneyTree.

Me: If I'm promoting Streamate through MoneyTree then why did I have to jump through all the CamBuilder hoops? I haven't received a check from MoneyTree in many months.

CamBuilder: Because mtree is no longer receiving updates. You should move all your links into cambuilder promotions. Mtree is requiring KYC compliance and it can only be met through cambuilder.

I asked them if they have been tracking my sales while I comply with the new CamBuilder requirements and they said they are, which they aren't. So instead of telling me this up front, they figured they would ask for a bunch of documents they thought they could reject in order to keep the money. I'm curious how many other models and affiliates they ripped off.
dgraves is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote