View Single Post
Old 10-24-2022, 12:18 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
thank you Nat (and your partner) and Sarah and J (my fellow in all things kitten). much love to ya

@Nat hope you're enjoying a beautiful day under the sun as well

@Z, quite relaxing actually, considering I started my move to a new apt today. my best friend and two very close friends 'helped' me. I place that in quotes cuz they wouldn't let me do more than lift a box to the front door of my current place and refused to let me do anything at the new place. stubborn as shit. each has arms thicker than my thighs and I could prob sit on top of the boxes and they could still carry them with no hassle, so I let them spoil me - ONLY under the condition that they let me pay them for their time and work. I batted my eyelashes sweetly as I drove the hard bargain, it's like pulling teeth with those mofos

then we had pan chicken and dragons (them) and pineapple slices (me) on the beach before they dropped me off and went to their actual jobs. took maybe an hour for the move, don't own much stuff as I don't like being tied down. the heaviest were the books and my Weider bodyworks machine

gonna nap back here at the old pad with my cats (my friends have actual work to do) and when I wake up I'll spoil THEM tonight. it's my earthstrong, I feel I should get to be bossy lol

hope y'all are doing amazing

some love to Sarettah as well since he's from here. earthstrong means how many years you've been able to stand strong on this planet. since I met him, he and his wonderful wife have been a big part of that. beyond coding work, just being an amazing friend through some massive stuff in my life and I will never forget that. in Jamaican and Native culture part of a celebration of day of birth is honoring those who have stood and stand by you. makes perfect sense if you think about it

before I fall asleep with a book on my chest (saved a few to take with me when I vacate the place before the end of the month) I need to acknowledge that. S, I love you, your you-know-who too. endless gratitude

an oldie but a goodie:

@CS I can't find the calorie/fat/carb content for cat box offerings so I'll leave them to you. maybe you'll get lucky and J will donate as well =p
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote