View Single Post
Old 10-29-2022, 08:47 AM  
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladida View Post
Rofl. So no one here did any excercise in their life i see.

You'll lose 0 fat in the gym.
You will lose even less then 0 fat swimming.

You will lose fat once you fix your eating.
You will gain muscle mass in the gym
You will learn how to swim swimming. If you swim long enough (which you won't) you will develop certain swimming phisique as certain parts of your body will grow. You will still lose 0 fat, and will not grow too much muscle mass.
I guess you reffering to thing how it's pointless to do exercise unless there is some diet regime involved as well. I usually solve this problem with radical diet like eating nothing for 3 months or doing keto but that seems to started to do some damage so now i just want to do diet adjustment plus exercise .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
word

@Klen, why not mix things up and do them all? swimming (I'd live in the ocean if I could), weights (I have a workout machine but still use 2 litre bottles of water for squats and such), dancing (all you need is a floor for that), yoga, walking, running, skipping. just anything you enjoy that moves your body. that's the point, just keep moving. hell, I do leg lifts when I'm washing the dishes, ab exercises on my couch when I'm reading. an object in motion stays in motion

you don't need to join a gym to be fit
That is idea too, to go maybe one month to gym, then one month swimming, then long walking and so on. Before during the lockdown i was following six pack mobile app which is workout at home and it was working fine, but i lost all gains in the meantime. I was also doing long walking, averaging 10 km a day, but as my foot got damaged had to stop that, need to check now is it finally functional.
I also did in-couple dancing 3 times a week, however as i left Prague i dont have option to do it so frequently anymore. Plus i would always smash sandwich or two once i would return to home after dancing .

Quote:
Originally Posted by plsureking View Post
treadmill in your office. take screen breaks and hop on it throughout the day. treadmill/running is the best way to burn excess fat. it clears the head too.

#
I actually have a something similar which currently collect dust, i suppose i could use it for break time.
At the moment it's almost like 24/7 to be on some screen, TV, Desktop PC, notebook or cellphone so could be like double benefit.

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote