View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 10:50 AM  
jmsross
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I am using clickadu from more then a year and never noticed my stats deeply. But Form that last few weeks I start checking them site by site and found that you guys are scammers. Every time I complain about the higher traffic and low impressions you guys gives me silly excuses.

Look at the earnings for 24th, 25th and 26th November the grapt is exact same on 25, 26 like it was on 24th November.

Traffic was 14k on 24th Nov, 18k on 25th Nov and 20k on 26th Nov and earnings are same as it was on 24th NOv with 14k visitors. This is not the first time it happened.

I complaint about another site on 22nd Nov for the same issues and this is the reply I got from the account manager.

The complaint was same on 22nd Nov as well. Site traffic doubled but the earnings were less then other days when I had almost half of the current traffic. You guys are such a big scammers I have ever seen. Stop stealing publishers money.

Skype live:.cid.4fa631b42cea9788
jmsross is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote