View Single Post
Old 03-07-2023, 08:35 AM  
TheLegacy
SEO Connoisseur

Industry Role:
Amazing considering worse is being said in my opinion when people start calling each other Nazi's or pedo's etc. then they jump on this? I've known BadDog a long time - had lunch with him in LA with AaronM for christ sakes and he was decent. This is all fake - the personalities on the boards is what we're boasting to each other about yet in real life and in some cases - we're totally different people.

I've seen small pieces of it from various members here and am proud to know you though others may hate you. I support you - call you friend while others attack me but I would not turn my back on a friend.

Then there are those I simply ignore because they try to hard to be a character that I'm sure isn't them but rather is so abrasive that there is nothing there that would make me to ever work with them.

Anyways - I look forward to his return - he's a veteran and personally I think of those who tried really hard to get him banned - consider your own words as well as to see whether they also fall into that group

RobertWarrenSEO.com
TheLegacy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote