View Single Post
Old 06-24-2023, 06:16 PM  
Arnox
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
The main reason to appear in media is to be immortalized. Once in a blue moon, I'll remove content, but I think doing it because someone died or because their unsupportive relatives don't like it ... well, half the point is for future generations to be able to see the talent when they were young and beautiful and sexy and compelling on camera.

If someone produces content which talent only participates in for money and typically regrets doing and typically is sad is online, then there might be ethical issues whether or not the model is alive.
Damn, these were exactly my thoughts. There are really compelling arguments on both sides.

J Mac dying of old age in 2070? Yeah, pretty sure he'd be fine with it.

A 20-something meth addict who got into a few amateur productions to make ends meet and she died of an overdose? Not great.

I think it's best to do a good faith analysis of what you think the person in question would want. What was their personality like? Why were they involved in adult entertainment? Was it a long career? Did they actually enjoy their productions?