View Single Post
Old 08-17-2023, 05:53 PM  
ArlinAurora
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I'm 27 a latina model from mexico getting started, want to fund some ideas, anyone need content?

If anyone is looking for content from someone with my profile (27, latina/mexicana, with pictures available I guess pretty much everywhere after I've started uploading it, haha: [oops, I cannot post links because I'm new but you can find me with the name Arlin Aurora I assume or ask me... please let me know. I am trying to do more than what it seems (cam girl, small scale content production) and have developed a business plan for something that would be an incredible opportunity in Mexico, it exists in other regions like Colombia and the CEE region, so you can imagine basically what it is I assume. Why it doesn't exist here, who knows, probably organized crime's grip on the country, except for there are ways around that. (I've searched GFY for anyone filming in Mexico and came across some hilarious responses to someone who wanted to film in Tijuana without like knowing Mexico at alll... seems like this is a great community haha.)

Except I know how ;) Pretty much I just want to get out of a personal situation and move forward with my business ideas, which are formulated through business plans and are more substantial than what you would think from seeing what I have done online thus far. I just want to get started, and it's hard here, obviously. Our economy if you aren't rich, a criminal, or a politician is just difficult. Ohhh wait, the U.S. is the same.

Anyway I'm making this too long but I do want to become part of the community here so I suppose I'm giving background because of that. SO, the point is, if anyone needs any kind of content at all that I could possibly provide to them, I have a decent workflow and setup, it will look a little more amateur than professional, but it could be pretty close (or could just be totally amateur). I can do solo stuff much more quickly but I can easily find girls and guys to be in content too. Obviously 2257 compliance and exclusive rights or whatnot would not be a problem.

You can send me an email at [email protected] if you're interested.

Thanks

-Arlin
ArlinAurora is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote