View Single Post
Old 08-24-2023, 07:02 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultB2B View Post
TES is primarily B2B.

Some sites are represented, including some major companies. But if you're looking for content then XBIZ Amsterdam might be a better call for you.
Thanks for your reply and advice.

I have a VOD site with original content and YES my main business in NOT B2B, however if I want to buy content or sell my content it would be B2B, but there is NOBODY there. Last time I was at TES 10 years ago, there were modeling agencies, producers, distributors and even starting "streamers"... Today BUPKIS, so my question still is...

If NOBODY making content or selling content then how the rest of the folks make any money? Maybe the beer example was not the best. So how about studios stop making movies, what about all the theater owners, their suppliers, duplicating labs, streaming hardware companies etc... they would all go broke or just recycling stuff "et vomitum" and go broke more slowly.

It seems that except cams and dating this whole industry is going to the pits.... BTW: I do NOT consider the big tubes as content creators or distributors, they are just bottom feeders and thieves.

..., and yes I will try to find attendees at XBIZ and see who is there.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote