View Single Post
Old 08-26-2023, 11:47 AM  
Bush Bandit

Industry Role:
Paying models' commission instead of hourly?

Hey guys,

Does anyone have experience with paying models commission instead of hourly/by session?

I run a niche fetish video sales site. I'm really looking for growth over profits right now as my website is pretty new to the scene ( <1 year selling) but pretty well received, and I'm noticing that more established / attractive prospects are taking issue with how I pay. I typically pay by the hour or per session (I have some remote models who I pay based on screentime). I've had a few suggest that a commission based compensation would be more appealing.

Does anyone have any insight or experience with paying commission, giving models a % of all future sales or an idea on a good pay model to do so? It seems like an easy way to screw yourself if done wrong. I could definitely still find girls who will happily accept my current pay model, so maybe I'm being a fool for even considering this.

My theory is this could help cut costs short term to hire more models, but the sales also have to be good enough to retain the models. It also means I'd have a new neverending task of monthly payouts. Another theory is that I'm an idiot and should just keep doing it my way.

Thank you
Bush Bandit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote