View Single Post
Old 10-20-2023, 06:44 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy Media View Post
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone care to explain what happened to Paxum?

I've been their user for years, I had an ATM card as well, had few unpleasant situation with them, nothing serious though, but last couple of months it became pretty bad. Usually everything was going smooth or semi-smooth. Now, it's disaster.

I know they were sold recently (few months back), but what is going on with them? Are Ruth and that guy Chris still with them? They're not responding as they did before...

Also, are there any alternatives to Paxum, since I don't see any future with them any time soon.

Thanks everyone for the help in advance, I appreciate.

It's not clear what you mean, do you have any specifics?

I have moved all my payouts to Paxum because all my sponsors use them, the fee is low, the fee is flat, the reporting is good and support is fast.
Also, when I was being paid by wire I couldn't match money earned with money received because of some opaque third party processor fees & exchange rates.
Now going the extra step : sponsor -> paxum -> bank is cheaper and transparent in terms of fees and xr.

On the negative side I have noticed that the sender name has been recently changed from company name to "trading as". Although most companies don't have a t/a it is a problem for those who do because the t/a doesn't make sense and that has updated all historical data which is weird when it comes to financial data that should be immutable.

I still think they are worth it and I don;t know of any alternative that fit the bill so to speak.
drexl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote