View Single Post
Old 12-19-2023, 08:07 PM  
Huggles
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Sorry you are having a bad time Huggles. Merry Christmas .
I had the best time in Canada, but in the last 7-10 years, Canada has really come apart socially and culturally. As someone who has a very strong sense of intuition, it is hard to ignore the cold trickle down the neck after all there is to observe here. I don't expect you to even acknowledge any downsides to post-national Canada, as you are a complete "vaccine" zealot. Definitely interesting to watch you write your responses in a way that comes across empathetic, while turning a blind eye to legitimate concerns about the direction of the country.

Do you believe in God, Mark?

I do, and something I can't quite put my finger on is asking me to care more about the people who are suffering in our dystopia. Wish I could just laugh about it all and just focus on getting my income back to 10k+ a month again, but something is nagging at my soul. Maybe it is the two disabled seniors I was doing caregiving for in 2018, I went back to see them after COVID was over but both of them had already chosen medically assisted death.