View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 05:22 AM  
ArlinAurora
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenFPX View Post
Best of luck! I'd be interested to chat with you about the adventure of creating a production company on a shoestring budget. I checked your site and it's still offline. Is everything still going according to plan?
reach out admin @ teenfpx com!
Sent you an email. I did not notice your reply as I have been away for the holidays and even during that, filming and editing all of the time with little time to catch up on anything else but hopefully that changes really, really soon. As with any startup, we have had our delays and backtracked but are still working hard, only the full scope of what we are doing especially with the (patented) tech we have built and so on is not totally understood yet but that is a given as we have continued to push back an “official” company launch for likely another month, maybe sooner. Until then, yes, we are doing a lot of exclusive production that keeps us busy but working to bring in staff (the first of whom start working this coming week) to handle some of the things we have been sorely delayed on (or we would likely have more business and prospects at the moment). Coming from a tech startup background, it is overwhelming and fun at the same time. Anyway, would be glad to talk to you, but yes all is going well so far, and we have a good bit of financing pledged that is in a due diligence period right now so that will most certainly help. Sorry again about missing your message until now!

-Arlin
ArlinAurora is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote