View Single Post
Old 02-16-2024, 05:30 AM  
steviemac
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dUbster View Post
Dude what is google even "keen" on with adult sites? Nothing!
You see so many adult sites running tons of ads and multiple popunders but yet they rank just fine on google.. leave the guy alone and let him try to make some money.. if you have an issue raise it with him in a PM... OP is a great guy and has been nothing but helpful to me

If you use this script correctly just the way OP has it setup when he sends it to you, trust me you will not have any issues, it's very lightweight!
Instead of shitting on the guy why don't you purchase it and test it out yourself? you must be very rich being in the adult scene 2006.. $25 is nothing for you
I could create my own pops script if I wanted, I've been running them for years, but that's not the point here. I am not saying there is anything wrong with OP's pops script. Nor is it a personal attack....you are missing the point.

The OP said 'this is very safe with Google since it isn't intrusive to your user experience'

I'm simply stating that Google do see 'pop up' and 'pops unders' as intrusive. Thats just a fact and thats no reflection on the quality of anyones pops script. Nor is it a personal attack on anyone
steviemac is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote