Thread: For Sale 154 Premium Domain on Sale
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2024, 09:37 AM  
kikdirty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
:2cents 154 Premium Domain on Sale

Hello, I am selling 154 domains, some of these listed have an active website. In case you are interested in the domain that also contains the site, if you want also buy the content antire sito not only domain we can sell it to you for additional 500$, also if you have problems we could also help you by to our hosting support to provide you with all the backups files and possibly work with your hosting support for a site migration.

I will accept any offers even if below the buyout, the base price I believe is affordable for everyone, if any of you want to compete it you can do it safely , for those who don't want to waste time the buyout price is set at 10k for a quick sale, for any offers I will be able to consider whether to accept the price or not.

to make it easy for you the domains are all on afternic (godaddy brand) payments take place in total security, below I leave you the url where you can scroll through all is 154 domains.

https://www.afternic.com/kikdirty

If you want to contact me you can do so by sending me a message here directly or by email critriloss(at)gmail(dot)com or skype: gold444seller

For those interested in the motivation I am selling this list of domains and sites because they have become too many to manage, I prefer to work with some sites that are not on the list.