Thread: Business plugin backlinks wordpress
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 02:55 PM | reply  
kikdirty
Confirmed User

plugin backlinks wordpress

Hi, I recently discovered this WordPress plugin "plugins martins link network" I'll start by saying that I'm not the one who created this plugin, I wanted to share it with you because it seems like a brilliant way to get traffic and backlinks, inside the plugin you can choice the option for adults or not for adults sites shared link, in practice it works with a little strip at the bottom that shows your site in rotation on others that are connected to the plugin in the network.

Unlike linkspun where you can request an exchange from what I think because I repeat, I'm testing it and I recently discovered it, it seems to me that there aren't many sites on the adult network, the more clicks you get, the more shares of your link on other sites increase, a bit like "babesrater .com" except that I find it brilliant because it only has one line in the footer with a single link and therefore it is possible to become part of a gigantic link sharing network whiout add to many link trade on the pages.

I like to presenting it to you as I am sure that the more connected we are the better for everyone including me. I would also like to know what you think if there is also some technician who can better evaluate the plugin to have more guarantees, the only flaw is that the backlinks could end up on sites of little importance in terms of authority and traffic as they are still in starting phase where there is not a very high number unlike what the owner writes, but I think it is an excellent plugin, let me know what you think I don't want to leave any refferal about it but simply try searching from yourself on Google.