View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 10:53 AM  
robwod
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wautier View Post
The real issue here, and the reason so many people being triggered is the tech support that is often cocky...
I've been with Mojohost for several years and, honestly, my experience is quite the opposite. Frankly, they've gone above and beyond for me a few times -- especially in accommodating certain scripts, which is well outside reasonable expectations in a support plan. That's not to diminish your own experience, of course. I can only speak to my own experience. Certainly, I'm thankful my experience has been better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fris View Post
hivelocity has good vps as well. not sure about adult content though.
$27 8cpu 16gb 320gb ssd, 10tb bandwidth
I used HiVelocity Dedicated Servers, with adult content, for 6 or 7 years and had no issue at all. I quite liked HiVelocity. However, there came a point where I needed a full-service management option (and no control panel), which HV never offered, and that was the catalyst to making the migration to MOJO. I have no regrets (MOJO might LOL)

To the OP, you can usually find some offers at WebHostingTalk (they have a dedicated offers subsection). Sometimes there are great deals and there are also a lot of reviews of various hosting providers. Several are just resellers, but there are definitely a few gems and deals there at times as well.