View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 11:55 AM  
inabon
Good Old Fat Webmaster

Industry Role:
Don´t want to kiss ass but ... yeah fuck it I am goig to kiss ass

I am probably uknown to a lot but you can see my joined gfy date... you can use that date as a refference of the time I have known mojo give or take 4 years max. I have dealt with mojo easy for the past 10+ years. Also my post count as a refference that I really work my ass off instead of chatting on boards lol

Their full managed service is 1 of a kind. I used to do all my server stuff while I was learning. Then after learning I decided to not do it let the real pros do it and they do LOL short from bringing me coffee in the morning I can say that full managed server or vhost with them is the way to go... bad for employees cause you wont need the server guy just the webmaster guy and thats because mojo does not make webpages for you but if they would they would be good at is.

there done my emmy award ass kissing review

MOJO for the win.

Brad wont let me lie. We probably have the record or close to it of the oldest servers in the lot that recently were upgraded.... took us almost a year to do so... not because of mojo, because of our if it aint broken do not fucking touch it policy hahahahaha

Natally Rocks

and their tech support team is the bomb those guys are real pros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell View Post
Hi TurboB,

Nobody should begrudge you for that choice if it suits your needs and makes you happy, then it's good for you.

Listen, if I had an audience of clients that just wanted unmanaged services and a focus on price, not speed, nor support then I'd be happy to sell at their rates on their volumes, all day long.

Contabo says it has 350,000 servers running (presumably a count of all shared, VPS, cloud, dedicated, etc.) for 180,000 clients managed by "64 highly trained individuals are waiting for your contact. We offer telephone support 365 days a year from 8 am to 11 pm German local time and our agents monitor our support tickets 24 hours a day."

We have just over 50 employees servicing around 2,000 clients... and I can assure you, it's not luxurious staffing, there is always more work than people, and we are very efficient. I've also not heard of a web host that only takes live phone calls during such short EU business hours before, so I applaud Contabo for that.

Selling automated infrastructure and services is easy. If anyone has a brilliant idea on how to create a pipeline for such demand, please apply for a marketing or sales job here. If you can create the demand, I already know that we can deliver faster, cheaper and better for clients who don't require support.

Brad