Thread: Earth Day 2024
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 09:05 AM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamezon View Post
havent you heard about the big recycle lie lately , you cannot recycle 90% of the plastic , its been proven that millions of ambitious wifes and guys like you masturbated their ecological conscience trying to seperate plastic waste. at the end it all goes together is dumped somewhere or burned, and when it burns its toxic. there is no other way then reducing or stopping using it but nobody wants to hear this, the opposite is true we have 40x multiplied plastic consumation since the 1970ies

https://www.earthday.org/plastic-recycling-is-a-lie/
Thanks for the article link. Very interesting. I had heard something similar but had not read up on it yet.

That was what i was referring to in this paragraph of my original post:

Quote:
All plastics go into our recycling bin and that is supposed to help but I have recently become aware that some recycle companies just dump the plastic. I hope and wish that that is not true and if it is true that they stop soon and process all plastics, keeping them out of the landfill and the ocean.
thanks for the clarification.
sarettah is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote