View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 06:09 PM  
adultbizwork
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
Google results are utterly shit now. I've realised that the reason I can't find what I'm looking for any more is not because the information is not out there, it's because Google is now a sales engine not a search engine, so it uses every opportunity to try and sell me something instead of telling me the answer I want.

This morning I was searching for something to do with DirectAdmin. None of the results on Google answered my query, they either were irrelevant to Directadmin or irrelevant to the specific issue. First result on Bing for the same query gave me the answer I wanted.
Exactly, I now use Microsoft Copilot to find things. Another solution can be Yandex. On Yandex I can find old articles that Google won't show anymore for some reason.

Google applied the Woke Agenda where they banned 90% of info based on the right to be forgotten and different European requests that destroyed their Search Engine. Google over-reacted to all those Politician Requests and over-reacted being politically correct and decided to destroy their search engine.
adultbizwork is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote