View Single Post
Old 05-15-2024, 07:21 AM  
xmonkeys
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Paxum is 100% Certifiably RACIST!

I have two friends of mine who tried to open personal paxum accounts not too long ago.

One individual was white, the other individual was black.

The white individual got approved for his personal paxum account in under 24hrs.
"Welcome to paxum!"

The black individual was advised to open a company account, as they did not feel the person fit the personal account requirements.

The kicker, the two individuals entered the same exact info, from the same exact city (both Canadian Citizens) with the same exact documents submitted for paxum's approval.

The white person, instant approval, no issues, no questions asked. The black individual, was rejected for a personal account and told to submit for a company account.

After the black individual appealed their decision, they started to ask a ton of going-in-circle questions, with seemingly no intent to ever approve their account. The account, btw, still not approved for the black individual, they have now requested they apply to all the companies they intend to receive funds from, and then send the paxum emails of those companies, followed by returning for verification only once they are ready to withdraw their funds from paxum.

This is 100000% discrimination and EXPLICIT racism from Paxum. A white individual instantly approved without even batting an eye or asking a question, a black individual instantly rejected and then forced to jump through hoops for weeks only to have no approval in sight.

I really hope someone from Paxum can come and clarify why a white individual is able to receive instant approval and a black individual is told to submit for a company account, and then when appealing made to answer grilling questions, that couldn't possibly be answered.

If this is not explicit and obvious racism, I don't know what is!
xmonkeys is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote