View Single Post
Old 05-16-2024, 04:46 AM  
TheLegacy
SEO Connoisseur

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmonkeys View Post
They both had to submit photo IDs and do a facial scan to prove their identity.

The white person did submit first, there was a couple of months' discrepancy between their applying and the black person applying.

They don't work together, it is just mutual friends of mine, and I found it extremely bizarre they way the black person was being handled vs the white person.

I know a ton of people who use paxum regularly, and this is the only time I have seen someone apply for a personal account get this type of grilling.

for companies, I have seen this type of questioning, and I am not saying that the questions are wrong, I am saying the treatment of the individuals looked discriminatory. No one that I know that uses paxum has ever been given this type of questioning when applying for a personal account.

Ok - so why then would you create two accounts virtually the same? and did it ever occure to you that the fraud department would have noticed anything if the application matched someone else?

https://paxumblog.com/wp-content/upl...rification.pdf

I suggest try it again except this time have the black person go first then the white second and see if the same thing happens. Also Passport - ID etc. seriously their system picks up matching ones for just this sistuation - called Fraud. Even if a black guy went into a bank - got a loan then a white guy using the same paperwork - the white guy would get flags and likely be jailed for::

Identity Theft:: Identity theft happens when someone takes your name and personal information (like your social security number) and uses it without your permission to do things like open new accounts, use your existing accounts, or obtain medical services.

Financial institutions employ advanced software solutions that can instantly identify inconsistencies in applications and transactions. These systems base their alerts on deviations from standard transaction behaviors and unexpected changes in critical information like payment details or supplier credentials.

RobertWarrenSEO.com
TheLegacy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote