View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 08:46 PM  
gambler101

Date Wed, 8 Sep 2004 04:09:50 +0000 GMT Show full headers
From WFD <

To Paris Hilton <
Subject Re: You are so rude

I had no idea until right now that u didn't get my emails! I'm recording and it was taking long and u embarrassed me. Tell your parents what u said! Is it too late now? I look like shit!!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 20:46:29
To:WFD <>
Subject: You are so rude

At least have the fuckin balls to say something! I can't believe I set
this dinner up and u don't even have the respect to call and let me know
you could care less and aren't coming. Such a fucking flake!!
--parishilton
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha=
Date Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:50:08 -0700 Show full headers
From Wfd <

To Paris Hilton <
Subject Re: Me

You didn't respond the rumor of you cheating on me in miami during a night out on the town.
wfd
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 06:00:52 +0000 GMT Show full headers
From WFD <

To Paris Hilton < Subject Re:

The are definitely the same!! But I know you're drunk and having fun and I'm sick and pissed of at jen. I feel the same for sure babe. Don't be weird!
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 23:00:51
To:WFD <>
Subject: Re:

Your still at the ivy??? Yeah fuckin right, its 11 at nite. Do myself
and yourself a favor and stop fucking with me? I don't think you
understand how much I care, I really need to stop. I can't get in any
deeper, when feelings aren't the same. I feel like a fukin idiot!
--parishilton
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 06:49:44 +0000 GMT Show full headers
From WFD <

To Paris Hilton <
Subject Re:

I'm driving lili home now. She's a bit drunk! I'm so sorry about tonight! I love you! I will make it up to you. I'm your future husband! Lili wants to meet you!
To:WFD <

What is your problem? Do imean that little to you? I canrt believe
this!
--parishilton
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha=
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 00:05:41 +0000 GMT Show full headers
From WFD <
To Paris Hilton <
Subject <no subject>

So weak!! Man your love is not deep. Its a joke. Thanks for the lame game of love. I fell for it. I still love you. I wish you the best and please make the right decisions, change business managers and managers, its true!!. I'm sad.
-
-
WFD
in the text
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha=
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 02:28:29 +0000 GMT Show full headers
From WFD <>

To Paris Hilton <>
Subject Re:

I love you more than anything except for my son! U r so sweet but very insane. The only way to get you to be straight w me is to stop playing your game. So I did. Now u r using it against me to be shady. Bullshit!! And you always say the same stuff about everything. Mean something for once baby! Please!!
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:42:26
To:WFD <

I just got your email, I'm not playing a game of love. I feel lile you
are. I just looked through all the texts I sent to you last nite and
your the one who said we were going to meet up and you just blew me off.
Then you didn't even answer, I was so hurt last nite. Then you don't
even apologise today. Do u really care or just say it
--parishilton

-
-
WFD
in the text
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha=

They have/had a crazy relationship goin on it seems..

Last edited by Loryn; 02-22-2005 at 12:07 AM..
gambler101 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook