View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 01:12 PM  
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysus
Did you even read the whole thing, or did you simply not understand my point?

Is racism legal? How about hate crimes? No, they're not. So why would hateful words be legal? It's not censorship, unless you consider laws against racism to be wrong and to be censorship ... which would tell a lot about you and then I wouldn't care what your opinion or responses are.

Post in the other thread...
http://www.gfy.com/fucking-around-and-business-discussion/506092-derogatory-words-equals-immaturity.html

Matt
Since when is racism illegal? Racism is a belief, a thought, a feeling, and often an ignorance. The day racism becomes illegal I will cry for this country more than I have ever cried before. You're in Canada so I don't know, is racism illegal? Will you be charged and thrown in jail for not liking a black person regardless of the reasons?

Hate crimes are another story. I personally do not believe that hate crimes are any worse than the actual crime itself so I will not get into it too much... however, hate crimes do require a CRIME to be committed. The "hate" itself is not a crime or punishable.

Who judges what "hate" is? You? Your posted log shows no hate. Someone called another a fag. Big deal.

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote