View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 01:58 PM  
Furious_Female
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysus
It's fine, but you don't stand up against people, which is fine too, it just shows who you are as a person. Not saying you're a bad person, it's only one part of you.

You guys/girl can have fun keeping this world a shittier place with derogatory language though - GO BIGOTS!

Keep posting.. this is fun.

Matt
You are being prejudice at the moment, no? You are judging me based on a few lines of text. You do not know me, nor do you know my opinion on this matter. I'm not condoning derogatory language, hate, prejudice, or bigotry.

I almost always voice my opinion when I can (want to) and I'm certainly not afraid to stand up for what I believe in. I believe in free speech, free thought, nonconformity, anti-ignorance, and peace.

I do not hate anybody. The only thing I have a low tolerance for is close minded, hypocritical, and/or shallow people. Commenting negatively on someone's appearance, race, ethnicity, sexuality, income, etc etc. to me is wrong... but a person's personality and behavior is fair game, as those things are part of every human being equally. Certain offensive words aren't always meant literally, but sometimes figuratively speaking about someone's behavior and/or their attitude.

Context and perception... enbrace it.

My current favorite high-converting sponsor: CrakRevenue
Furious_Female is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote