View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 02:28 PM  
After Shock Media
It's coming look busy

Location: "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn".
Well damn guess since I was there and I was also quoted from there and posted here I should respond.

First off you decided to become the room censor because the use of the word fag somehow offended you. I would like to englighten you to the fact that people have the right to offend you through the use of words, and more power to those that still can. Like I said while in there I respect ones right to offend me and hate the censor even more than any offensive speach.
Moving on, and sorry to break this to you but the word fag is openly and widely used among the homosexual community. I do have many gay friends and they have zero problem with this word at all. Now you can talk about the context of it of course, though if you do I doubt justin was using it in the same context you will presume. I know for a fact he was not saying it like they ride around on their horses most of the day only to dismount and blow each other and enjoy some mangina.
So please explain your stance and what made you think you can become the offensive speach police?

[email protected] ICQ:135982156 AIM: Aftershockmed1a MSN: [email protected]
After Shock Media is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote