View Single Post
Old 07-29-2002, 11:13 AM  
421Fill
Super Mario

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by 12clicks
turdo, if you feel threatened or slandered I suggest you talk to your lawyer.

As far as your other horseshit goes, you're mother made 8 posts on our board. Or should I say 7 for her and one for you. We'll thats not eright either. Lets just say the account you say is hers has made 8 posts. (do a search)
None of them are anything but questions that have been answered. Here ip was banned after the last asshole post that YOU made. (you know the one. its the one with your cute adult refrences that has been edited)

sell your shit all you want. You're a lying punk looking to curry favor with a thief. Bad move.
First off I made 0 posts on your board.
Second off, did you even read my original thread?
third, how is you calling me a lying punk and my Mom a thief not Slander? Is this how you are going to respond?!

You asked me to confirm whther or not that was my mom's name so you could look into it, I did, and this is your response?! Can't say that I'm really surprised. Boy, you really think you know it all don't you?

Now, I ask you to prove two things...
1. prove I am a liar.
2. prove that my mom is a thief.

otherwise what you are doing is slander or libel, whatever the correct terminoligy is.