View Single Post
Old 07-29-2002, 11:40 AM  
421Fill
Super Mario

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by 12clicks

you're a liar because you speak.
I'm sure I never called your mom a liar. I'm pretty sure I implied that she was dopey.

when you were bitching about posts being deleted, I had mommy confused with another poster. I understand that she is leather with 11 posts now.

I suggest you do a search on the user "leather" and then ask yourself which of her repeated, inane, questions went unanswered.
She asked a question, it was answered. If she didn't like the answer she's FREE to use someone else. She is not free to abuse the board because she's not bright enough to understand the answer.
This is where you call my Mom a thief...

You're a lying punk looking to curry favor with a thief. Bad move.

Now it seems your true colors are shinimg through... like I said earlier, you really do have to deal with a lot of cheats and it has jaded you to see anyone for real if they are. Sad, really.

So, this is what I expected... that you'd first try to lie, then you'd use avoidance type posts once that didn't work out.

And now you are questioning her intelligence... jeesh when will you pull your head out of your ass and actually read things for what they are and not for what you think they should be?

Now, you are what I call a "Class Act" Nice work 12clicks.