View Single Post
Old 07-29-2002, 12:36 PM  
421Fill
Super Mario

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by 12clicks

Translation: the facts scare me off because I'm a liar.
Always have been, usually just not exposed so purely.
you know what, asshole, I answered all of your fucking questions and you answered 0 of mine. so, who's the one that's scared of the truth?! You said to confirm if you had the right person, I did... still no answer as to where the missing sales went, just more personal attacks... you said for me to clarify what exactly it is that I'm pissed about,... again I did, and still more personal attacks. You can put yourself up in your little bubble world all that you like, but one day that cloud will fall from under you, and then we'll see if you have the same kind of attitude as you do now.

All you have been doing is trying to confuse me with double speak and the occasional real question, but alll of my real answers get avoided. Nice. You are one real piece of work. I have been reading negative stuff about you since I started in this business,and have NEVER said anything until my Mom was affected! So, this makes me less intelligent and or a liar. You know what FUCK YOU. You have no idea how many people have contacted me via icq and e-mail about you with dirt to spill on you here...but have I done that?! NO. Maybe I should have. Dude, people don't like you as much as you'd like to think, you're a fool to think otherwise. Whenever soemone tries to really commmunicate with you, you turn into your fucking message bioard persona and try to make your self look good, bolstered by the occasional, note the word occasional here, kiss ass that will come to your defense and call me and my mom names for you.

Point is, the interenet as with all areas of business will keep evolving and changing, and when the waters settle, I highly doubt that people like you will be able to hide any longer. Good Luck.