View Single Post
Old 07-29-2002, 12:51 PM  
12clicks
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by turbo

you know what, asshole, I answered all of your fucking questions and you answered 0 of mine. so, who's the one that's scared of the truth?! You said to confirm if you had the right person, I did... still no answer as to where the missing sales went, just more personal attacks...
Here's where the "idiot" theme comes in.
There ARE no missing sales. just a mother/son idiot show that thinks there are.

Quote:

you said for me to clarify what exactly it is that I'm pissed about,... again I did, and still more personal attacks.
you did? really? I missed it. it must be in a different thread.

Quote:

You can put yourself up in your little bubble world all that you like, but one day that cloud will fall from under you, and then we'll see if you have the same kind of attitude as you do now.
thieves and idiots have been predicting this for almost 5 yrs. I'm sure it sucks to be you. not smart enough to know you're wrong, not enough spine to do anything about it.

Quote:
All you have been doing is trying to confuse me with double speak and the occasional real question, but alll of my real answers get avoided. Nice. You are one real piece of work.
dude, I could confuse you with single speak if I wanted. believe me, I'm not trying.

Quote:

I have been reading negative stuff about you since I started in this business,and have NEVER said anything until my Mom was affected! So, this makes me less intelligent
does it? you said it, not me.

Quote:
You know what FUCK YOU.
oh, the pain!

Quote:
You have no idea how many people have contacted me via icq and e-mail about you with dirt to spill on you here...but have I done that?! NO. Maybe I should have. Dude, people don't like you as much as you'd like to think, you're a fool to think otherwise.
you should see how many people hate walmart. They, like me, don't worry about the loud mouthed idiots.

Quote:
Whenever soemone tries to really commmunicate with you,
you mean the thread you started over the weekend slamming me that lensman closed because it was groundless? is that how you *really* communicate?

Quote:
you turn into your fucking message bioard persona and try to make your self look good,
sadly I'm always like this and I never try to *make* myself look good. it just happends.

Quote:
bolstered by the occasional, note the word occasional here, kiss ass that will come to your defense and call me and my mom names for you.
you mean like lensman who closed your thread because it was bullshit?

Quote:
Point is, the interenet as with all areas of business will keep evolving and changing, and when the waters settle, I highly doubt that people like you will be able to hide any longer. Good Luck.
well, you see, guys like you keep saying this to me and then keep disappearing from the net.
One of us is right and the other of us will soon be working in another line of work. just like the rest of them. hope you didn't quit school for this biz.