View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 05:21 PM  
Fletch XXX
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by After Shock Media
Why?
I am very against CP, though as Fletch XXX posted above. In Pretty Baby with brooke shields she portrayed herself as like 12 and on top of that she actually was very underage and doing nude implied sex scenes.
Brooke Shields has lived a very CP oriented life and childhood. Her mom had guys taking pictures of her nude at 10. She di numerous movies featuring her and underage sex, and its all in mainstream.

Quote:
Nude photos of Brooke, taken by photographer Garry Gross, when Shields was 10, were displayed in Manhattan's American Fine Arts Gallery, September 10th, 1998. The actress had sued Gross in 1981, tearfully testifying that the pictures embarrassed her, but a court decision in 1983 gave Gross the okay to display the photos.
Also, "Jefferson" from Married With Children was in his 20s when he took her to her prom (yes she was underage) - she has been getting banged by older guys since she was 15. And its all public knowledge too. Very weird. So at 10 she was posing nude, and by 16 or 17 was going to proms with 25 year olds. He was 7 years older than her

http://imdb.com/name/nm0000222/bio

no doubt shes fucked in the head after that childhood.

Want an Android App for your tube, membership, or free site?

Need banners or promo material? Hit us up (ICQ Fletch: 148841377) or email me fletchxxx at gmail.com - recent work - About me
Fletch XXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote