View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 05:31 PM  
adultchica
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawAlex
Befiore you start going off on the FBI, consder the following SAMPLE of the story titles from this site:

MY MOTHER MOLESTS LITTLE GIRLS (F/f, oral; inc, m/g, pedo)
My Seductive Daughter (Mg,cons, extreme-pedo)
My Special Girl (Mg, pedo)
NIGHTMARE THE BEGINNING (ped, bdsm, rape,abuse)
Playground Antics (Child sex, Pedo)
SCHOOLHOUSE STRETCH 1 (ped, bdsm, abuse)
Second Graders Are Sexy (M/g, pedo, oral, cons)
Sex Store Cindy (Hetero sex, Gangbang, Pedo, Child abuse)
Sexually abused?
SHERIFF NANCY (ped, bdsm, abuse)
Slut Family 1 (underage sex / zoo sex girl-dog / family incest / group sex)
Stacy (pedo)
Stacy (Pedo, Mg)
ST.RADEGUND'S SCHOOL FOR THE CORRECTION OF GIRLS
Stud Job (Mg,cons, extreme-pedo)
The Whores Daughter (ped, abuse, incest)
YOUNG CARGO (ped, bdsm,violent rape abuse)

Now...

Consider this: Alexa ranking for the site is higher than 1,333,000 - so the site is getting VERY VERY VERY few hits per day.

Consider this: I operate a number of stories sites, and honestly, I ain't never heard of this place. Their main page shows that they are basically hosting stuff from the Rusty and Edie's BBS, and "lolita" stories... preteen, teen, and (are you ready?) TODDLER.

Subject matter includes snuff and serial abuse.

The site also featured a live chat room and seeming easy file transfers between users.

Trust me, the whole story is not out there.

They are fucking pedos, and they will get everything they deserve. If you cannot see the difference between "Brianna Gets Molested at the Mall M/g NC" and "Taxi Driver" then you have truly missed the boat in life.

Alex

EWWWW, THOSE STORY TITLES ARE SICK. They deserve what they are getting! I'm sorry, but that's just taking it too far. All those sorts of stories do is arouse a sick population!