View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 01:48 PM  
AmateurFlix
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberxxx
Exactly! Who has sent Apollo (the first "US" expedition) to the Moon? I have the answer. It was a NAZI mudrerer who has bombed London with FAU missiles. A good way for a "great" counrty, isn't it?

I'm so tired to listen a bulshit like "we were at the Moon, bla-bla-bla..." Not you (americans), but NAZI.
Heh, well sending a spacecraft to the moon would be an example of using the spoils of war for good progress IMO. Germany created a space program in the 1920's, long before WWII. Their military merely took the idea of rockets from their fledgling space program and used it for warfare, as militaries anywhere are apt to do with new innovations. So it wasn't a "Nazi murderer" that sent the Apollo missions up, it was a rocket scientist who had the unfortunate luck of residing in Germany during WWII.

I was referring more to the ways in which the government has changed since that time... it's almost as though in trying to make peace the enemy they've become sympathetic to the very ideologies which caused the conflict in the first place.

Last edited by AmateurFlix; 10-08-2005 at 01:49 PM..
AmateurFlix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote