View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 09:58 AM  
Orgasmics
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RawAlex
Befiore you start going off on the FBI, consder the following SAMPLE of the story titles from this site:

MY MOTHER MOLESTS LITTLE GIRLS (F/f, oral; inc, m/g, pedo)
My Seductive Daughter (Mg,cons, extreme-pedo)
My Special Girl (Mg, pedo)
NIGHTMARE THE BEGINNING (ped, bdsm, rape,abuse)
Playground Antics (Child sex, Pedo)
SCHOOLHOUSE STRETCH 1 (ped, bdsm, abuse)
Second Graders Are Sexy (M/g, pedo, oral, cons)
Sex Store Cindy (Hetero sex, Gangbang, Pedo, Child abuse)
Sexually abused?
SHERIFF NANCY (ped, bdsm, abuse)
Slut Family 1 (underage sex / zoo sex girl-dog / family incest / group sex)
Stacy (pedo)
Stacy (Pedo, Mg)
ST.RADEGUND'S SCHOOL FOR THE CORRECTION OF GIRLS
Stud Job (Mg,cons, extreme-pedo)
The Whores Daughter (ped, abuse, incest)
YOUNG CARGO (ped, bdsm,violent rape abuse)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumphatpimp
I done some searching on google.
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22RedRoseStories.com%22&hl=en&lr=&filter =0
third one down.
pretty disgusting shit.
I hope this mother fucker rots in hell.
Anyone who defends the writers, publishers and/or readers of this shit needs to take a serious look at themselves. The people who wrote these stories and the ones that read them are FUCKING PEDOS. Go ahead... scream FREEDOM OF SPEECH! Anyone with a shred of decency would be willing to take a little hit on FOS in the best interest of children.

The FBI needs to track every fucking person that visited this site and ones similar... anyone who reads this shit IS A PEDO. They either have pedo tendencies and haven't yet done the crime (and this site is sure to fuel their fire) or they have already committed the crime on some innocent child/children. Let's assume YOU are NOT a pedo. Would you enjoy any of the stories above? Would any of them get you off? I think I'm safe in assuming that if you aren't a pedo, these stories would do nothing for you and you would have no desire to read them. It's totally different with Hollywood and the movies. There isn't a movie that is solely based on molesting babies, toddlers or any small children. Let's move onto murder in movies. Do you have to be a murderer to enjoy a movie that has a murder in it? NO! I can't believe some of you are making this comparison. Now, look at the red text. Can you see a difference here?

Bottom line, this site is run by, and caters to pedos. Anyone who can justify their rights to read, write or perform these horrid acts is a total piece of shit. Some people don't deserve rights... and pedos are at the top of that list.
Orgasmics is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote