View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 02:15 PM  
Libertine
sex dwarf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasmics
Oh Lord, I'm a retard because I don't know my 20th century Flemmish literature. Give me a fuckin' break. Let me bow down to you now, since you know something about it. Sorry, I didn't waste my time in that area of study... I found more useful things to learn.

I'm not a "good searcher" either. Yep, I googled it but really didn't want to spend the time weeding through it to defend myself against a pro-pedo.

And NO, I'm not okay with consenting 8 year olds, you fucking moron. Go back and read it again, you and your high falootin' Flemmish lit brain didn't comprehend my simple English.
I didn't call you a retard, I said you were ignorant of twentieth century Flemmish literature. That isn't an insult, it is a fact, one that I posted in response to you saying that you "couldn't find a whole lot of info on him" (which now seems to be "didn't want to") and after that making the ridiculous implication that paedophiles might in fact be the ones responsible for the sales of the book.

Now, you don't think literature containing such sex acts is ok? In that case, do you believe literature containing it should be banned?