View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 09:36 PM  
dig420
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRL
Do all you guys that are defending this girls rights to publish stories about fucking infants 6 months old have kids of your own?

If you do have kids, would you want to send him to a school where his teacher was a member of this site?

Would you want your kids going to a summer camp where his camp counselor was a member of this site?

I can't understand the logic behind defending these kinds of stories that to my sense of morals are so far over the edge and clear cut obscene.

Please explain what I'm missing here.
I wouldn't want to send my kids to a teacher who's a conservative. What's that have to do with anything? Stories about illegal conduct involving children should be illegal as well because someone's teacher might read them? As far as I know, no link has ever been shown between reading a story or playing a video game and an increased propensity to commit the act that wasn't funded by the Heritage Foundation or Focus on the Family.

What you're missing is that pixels can't commit a crime. Thoughts about evil things aren't crimes. You are not the thought police. I DO NOT WANT thought police in my country.

You don't think these stories should be legal? I'm sure someone else doesn't think a story that involves killing people should be legal. I'm sure George Bush doesn't think stories that criticize the government should be legal.

This is the United States. If you want to live in a country where the government controls what you read, think and watch go to Red China. Leave this country for those who can appreciate the freedoms we're supposed to have guaranteed to us.
dig420 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote